Want to bring the whole gang?
If you have a large crew, we’re here for you!
group ticket discount
- $2 off general Museum admission.
- To receive the discount:
- Groups of 10 or more must check-in together at the front desk of the Museum.
- A single payment method must be used for the entire group. No split checks!
- Advance payment for groups is not accepted. Please pay upon arrival.
Reservations (free) are required to guarantee entry for all Museum guests. Learn more and make a reservation here.
Please note: All persons in your group of 10 must be general admission guests; members or those using other discounts or offers do not count towards this number.
things to know before your visit
- Adults and children must stay together at all times. One adult per every five children is required.
- Outside food and beverages, aside from water and snacks, are discouraged.
- The Museum does not allow confetti, piñatas, glitter, helium balloons or wall décor. Food delivery, catering and alcohol are also prohibited.
- No food or beverages of any kind are allowed in exhibit spaces. There is seating in Joy Park and the Café.
- Please be respectful of other guests who may wish to use our tables.
- Please visit this page for the full list of Museum Guest Expectations and Code of Conduct.
want to reserve a room?
We can do that! Visit this page to learn more about Children’s Museum Venue Rentals.