Babies love the Museum, too!
- If possible, we recommend a stroller-free visit.
- Limited stroller parking throughout the Museum.
- Strollers are not currently available to rent.
nursing and changing
- Breastfeeding is welcome throughout the Museum.
- Microwaves are available to heat bottles in the Museum Café.
- There is a private nursing station with a comfortable chair and an electrical outlet on the 2nd floor near the Energy exhibit.
- Most of our restrooms have changing tables.
fun for early learners
Relax with your little one while they explore their curiosities in our whimsical, nature-inspired oasis. But that isn't the only space you can enjoy play and learning with your little one. From Joy Park to The Art Studio and so much more, the Museum is designed with your family in mind. Learn more.