Safer Play Reservations
Reservations through October 10 are available below!
- Members & Under Age 1: Free
- Age 1 & Ages 60+: $13
- Ages 2 - 59: $15
To save up to 40% off admission to the Children’s Museum plus other top Denver attractions, purchase CityPASS online, then make a reservation to visit below.
- Making a reservation is free. General admission guests (including Explorer Pass/SNAP participants) pay upon arrival.
- If you have a reservation you are no longer able to use, please email Information@cmdenver.org.
- The Museum is open Wednesday - Sunday for two, 3 1/2 hour play sessions each day.
- Families can check in at any time during their play session, but we recommend arriving near the start of your session so you can get the MOST out of your Museum experience.
- Visit this page for more details on our safety policies and procedures and for current exhibit offerings.
- Don't forget to check out our fall fun workshops!
- Masks are required inside the Museum for all guests ages 3 and older, regardless of vaccination status.
- Medical exemptions are accepted.
- Masks are optional for all guests in Joy Park and Adventure Forest.
By booking a reservation to visit the Museum, I acknowledge that:
- Myself and all members of my party (ages 3 and up) will wear a mask indoors during our visit to the Museum.
- Masks must be cloth or disposable medical masks, fully cover the nose and mouth, and worn at all times inside the Museum unless seated at a designated table.
- Failure to comply with the mask policy or any of our Guest Expectations will result in my party being asked to leave the Museum.