October 25 - 27
9 am - 6 pm
Mark your calendars and start brainstorming those costumes! For three days, the Museum will host an unBOOlievably fun fall festival with treats galore, carnival games, Halloween crafts, special characters and more.
**For Sunday ONLY: Due to wintry weather, trick or treating during the event will be moved inside the Museum and other activities are subject to change.**
- Trick or Treating
- Monster Carnival
- Halloween Crafts
- Spooky Science Experiments
- Fang-tastic Treats in The Teaching Kitchen
- Rocky Mountain Mini Train (Friday and Saturday only, $3 - cash only)
- Denver Trolley (Friday and Saturday only, $ 2, ages 3 and under ride free)
- Special Costumed Characters
- Live Music Performances (Friday and Saturday only)
- So much more!
Event Day Pricing
Under 1: Free
Ages 1 & 60+: $14
Ages 2-59: $16
SNAP benefits apply
Please note: Coupons, guest passes and CityPASS tickets are not valid during Event Days. All regularly scheduled programming is cancelled during this event. Please bring your own bag to collect your treats. Parking on Event Days is free for members and $5 for non-members.
1. Adventure Forest utilizes timed entry, first-come, first-served.
2. Daily time slots for Trick or Treat Street are 10 am, 11 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm and 5 pm.
3. Please sign up for a time slot at the kiosk in Joy Park when you arrive.
4. We may get some winter weather this weekend! Adventure Forest will close in the event of inclement weather at the discretion of Museum staff.
For the safety of our guests, costume restrictions apply to Adventure Forest climbers:
1. Helmets must fit securely - no masks allowed
2. No accessories that hang off the costume will be permitted (scarves, necklaces, capes, etc.)
3. All props must be left behind (wands, swords, brooms, etc.)
4. If your costume is bulky or impedes movement, please bring an extra set of clothing to climb in
Please note: For guest safety, the Museum reserves the right to restrict access to Adventure Forest if a costume is deemed unsafe. Adventure Forest will close in the event of inclement weather at the discretion of Museum staff.
Trick or Treat Street is not a nut-free or allergen-free event. However, we support children and families with food allergies, and all Treat Houses have non-food items available upon request. Please see the map key at the event for individual house contents.
There are a variety of treats available at the event. Guests are responsible for determining whether treats are appropriate for their family.
Bats off to our sponsors!
Treat House Sponsors