9 am - 4 pm
We’re bringing in the sights, sounds and excitement of Times Square to the Children’s Museum - all before bedtime!
Our celebration is filled with countdowns and ball drops each hour, rainbow confetti, bubble wrap fireworks, crafts, music and more.
Under 1: Free
Ages 1 & 60+: $14
Ages 2 - 59: $16
Members: 50% discount
SNAP recipients: 50% discount
Advance ticket sales are not available. Purchase tickets day-of at the front desk. Coupons, guests passes and CityPASS are not valid for Noon Year's Eve admission.
tips for a great event
1. For the safety and comfort of all guests:
a. Please leave strollers in your car.
b. Adults are not allowed in the Museum without children. Please check in as a group.
2. We will be busy! Please allow plenty of time to park.
3. Members, have your member card and ID ready for check-in.
4. Rocky Mountain Mini Train is $3 cash per ride. Tickets may be purchased at the front desk for a small fee.
5. It will be chilly, and many activities take place outside. Please dress for cold weather.
Adventure Forest is closed December 30 due to the snowy and icy conditions on the structure. For safety of our guests and staff, we are unsure if it will open for Noon Year's Eve. This decision will be made by 9 am the morning of the event.
If we are able to open Adventure Forest, please note this exhibit uses timed entry, first-come, first-served. Sign up for a time slot at the kiosk in Joy Park when you arrive.
Please note: All regularly scheduled programming is cancelled during this event.