9 am - 4 pm
We’re bringing in the sights, sounds and excitement of Times Square to the Children’s Museum - all before bedtime!
- Countdowns and ball drops on the hour from 10 am - 4 pm - outside on the Plaza, led by our Master of Ceremonies
- Bubble wrap fireworks and rainbow confetti
- Entertainment provided by beatboxer, Mr. Kneel
- New Year's sparkler and noisemaker crafts
- Sparkle Science Experiments
- Balloon Twister
- Special characters
- Festive treats in The Teaching Kitchen
Under 1: Free
Ages 1 & 60+: $14
Ages 2 - 59: $16
Members: 50% discount
SNAP recipients: 50% discount
Advance ticket sales are not available. Purchase tickets day-of at the front desk. Coupons and guests passes are not valid for Noon Year's Eve admission.
Please note: All regularly scheduled program is cancelled during this event.