The Museum is now open by reservation only, but things will look a little different than you remember:
- We are open Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays for three, 90-minute play sessions each day, and capacity will be limited to support a safe Museum experience.
- Reservations are required for all members and guests - learn more here.
- Joy Park, Water and The Art Studio will be open for play. The rest of the Museum’s exhibits, including Adventure Forest, will remain closed at this time.
-There will be a 45-minute cleaning and sanitization period between each play session.
- As mandated by the City and County of Denver, all guests ages three (3) and over are required to wear a mask or face covering. Masks/face coverings must be cloth or disposable medical masks, fully cover the nose and mouth, and worn at all times unless seated at a designated table. Face shields and mesh masks are not accepted.
- Visit mychildsmuseum.org/safer-play to learn more about what to expect on your visit and announcements regarding the reservation process.
We appreciate your patience as we work through our phased reopening. Additional dates will be released on a regular basis, and we look forward to expanding our hours of operation and capacity as we are safely able to do so and in accordance with our variance to reopen as granted by the City and County of Denver.
We can't wait to welcome you back for more wonder and joy!