Young scientists will have a sudsy good time learning about bubbles and their amazing properties. Using bubble-making ingredients and measuring instruments, they will work in teams to develop and test their very own formula for bubble solution.
Group Size: 15-30
Length: 45 minutes
Grades: 1st and 2nd
Cost: $200 for a session, additional sessions $75
- Multiple sessions require a 15-minute reset between each session.
- Two sessions are required for groups larger than 30 children.
- This program will get messy, and is ideally held in a gym or other non-carpeted area. Educators will bring tarps to cover the floor.
Supports These New Colorado Academic Standards
- Science Standard 1
- Mathematics Standards 3 and 4
- Physical Education Standard 3
- Reading, Writing, Communicating Standard 4
- 21st Century Skills of Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Self-Direction and Invention