Playful learning at its best.
Come to the Museum for a great experience, or skip the trip - we’ll bring the Museum to you!
Book by email or call 303-561-0113, or check out our Educator Guide for more information.
Our educational programs:
- Extend and enrich classroom curricula.
- Enhance cognitive, physical, social and emotional development.
- Encourage children to use their imaginations and creativity.
- Support new state academic standards.
- Celebrate cultural and ethnic diversity.
Please note: We are no longer offering educational programs at the Museum.
Explore as a group on a self-guided field trip!
Frequently asked questions and everything you need to know about school group visits!
Education Studios Sponsors and Supporters
Made possible by
The Sturm Family Foundation (Group Entrance)
Daniels Fund (Skyline Gallery South)
Select furnishings and products generously provided by