Adventure Forest Rules and Recommendations
- Climbers must be 5 years old or 44" tall and be able to climb independently.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult inside the Adventure Forest "zone."
- Have a younger child? You can give the green light for your older child to climb, then stay low with your wee one and watch from below.
- Adults are responsible for their children at all times.
- Children may not be carried or worn while climbing.
- Helmets must be worn at all times.
- Sturdy, closed-toe shoes are highly recommended.
- Comfortable clothing and sunscreen recommended.
- Leave loose items, bags and backpacks behind.
- Check out Adventure Forest FAQs.
Participation involves strenuous physical activity, including climbing, crawling and tight spaces. If you have an existing medical condition that would be affected, please do not climb.
Sign up for your sneak peek events, happening May 18 - 28 right HERE. Times vary and rsvp is required.