Trick or Treat Street
The sweetest fall festival in town!
Trick or Treat Street is a three-day fall extravaganza packed with delicious fun! Round up your fairies, super heroes and tiny goblins for this safe and friendly trick-or-treating extravaganza. Parade from one Treat House to the next collecting goodies, whip up delicious Dirty Desserts and craft classic Halloween creatures.
2014 crafts and activities include:
- Franken Puddin' (12-1 p.m. and 4-5 p.m.)
- Egg Carton Spiders, Bats and Cats (ongoing)
- Hand-some Spiders (ongoing)
- Hootin' Owl (ongoing)
- Monster Carnival Games (ongoing)
- Monster Lab (ongoing
- Sugar Skull Masks (ongoing)
- Vern's Mini-train **Friday and Sunday only**
**Please note: This is a safe, friendly event for small children. Please, no scary costumes.**
- Vern's Mini-train is $2 per ride.
When does it
October 24-26, 2014
9 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Members & age one: Free
Ages one and 60+: $7
Ages 2- 59: $9
- Vern's Mini Train is $2 per ride
- $5 for non-members
- Free for members
- Space is limited